Wednesday, July 18, 2012

BLOAT

It's intense and I'm ready for this belly to have a baby in it.

{pssst..."Bella"/Linds. Like our new MCM find!?! 9 dresser drawer for $75 on craigslist! ::swoon:: It's going in the nursery and will also serve as a changing table.}

I know it'll take a few days for the bloat to go down after the egg retrival and I'm ready for it! Not being pregnant but looking pregnant is not exactly fun. I love when Josh rubs my belly and says "I can't wait for there to be a baby in there". Me too babe, me too. Speaking of Josh...he thinks he has IVF bloat too.


Tomorrow our babies will be made. Guess what boys and girls....tomorrow night there will be a FULL MOON!!!!!!!!!! :D Let the high tech baby makin begin!

5 comments:

  1. You look adorable, bloat and all. Good luck tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sooooo exciting!!! eeeeeeeeek!!!
    Love you guys!! You are gonna look great pregnant, I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, love the Bloat, Josh! btw: Deborah told me today (after I told her to keep you guys in prayer) ..and I quote: "So all of this IVF talk makes me think of that friends episode where Phoebe talks to the little embryos in the Petri dish then goes to Monica's apartment and hangs upside down on the sofa and tell she decides to take a pregnancy test. She sings a little song to them that's all "are you in their little fetus in nine months will you come greet us" LOL" ... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo, sooo proud and excited for you both! I am praying for those 'full moon' babes! And yesss, that is an amazing price for that MCM dresser! LOVE it for your nursery! xxxx bella/Linds

    ReplyDelete