Sunday, July 22, 2012

Seven

We have seven embryos that are still growing and dividing. A couple are right on track, some good and a couple that are fair. It's been such a roller coaster of emotions. I'm grateful that we have seven but I'm believing God that they all keep growing and stay healthy. On Friday morning we found out we had 10 then yesterday it was 9 now today it's 7. My heart feels so connected to these little guys, I don't want to lose anymore.

I'm done with infertility. I am ready for Tuesday 8:30 am to be here to have one or two of our embies to be in my ute safe and sound. The remaining embryos will be kept on ice until we are ready for more children down the road. But right now I'm having a hard time keeping my mind at rest and my heart at peace. I'm angry at infertility for what it has done to me and to so many of my dear friends. I'm tired of worrying and I know I need to let it all go and relax but it's much easier said than done.

Tomorrow when the embryologist calls for my daily report I want to hear her say "all seven embryos are looking awesome". That's all I want right now.

Hang tight sweet embies. You are loved so much already.

3 comments:

  1. Praying for you, Josh and the 7 embies!!! Praying for your day tomorrow and that God's hands be guiding and shaping all of this. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seven is still a great number my dear! You could have a least three transfers, which I think is a great shot. :) Hang in there sweets, praying that the transfer goes well tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete