Friday, July 13, 2012

Shots With Bran

So Josh is out of town and I didn't want to do my shots alone. After watching my video I'm laughing at the irony of my shirt. You'll see :) Recording this was very last minute but I'm glad I did. It really made me just breeze through the injects.

Please pardon my bloat. There is a good reason for that bloat though. Yesterday at my appointment my doctor said "wow you have monster follicles" lol. Yes that's right, after only 4 days of 200 iu Follistim I'm cooking up lots of eggs!!! Which is why last night I had to start the Ganirelix already. I'll talk more about that in the video. My estrogen blood work came back a little too high so we bumped me down to 175 iu Follistim. I guess my estrogen level was supposed to be around 400-600 and mine was 892. Yowza. Uterine lining is looking beautiful and should be nice and cozy for Baby E.

Please click the link below to watch the video. For some reason Blogger isn't letting me load the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VMKY3hTfkE&feature=g-upl


How am I feeling? Well I feel like a hen. I can feel my ovaries (Heaven forbid I sneeze) most of the day and again I'm really bloated. I'm not having any crazy side effects (yet) though which I'm happy about. I have been a little emotional, today I almost cried because I miss my sisters and wish we all lived closer together. I just really need my big sisters. I have an appointment on Sunday at 8:15 am and am hoping to see one of my sisters that morning since she lives in KC.

Things are moving right along and we're looking at an egg retrieval (ER) on Thursday the 19th. We'll know for sure after our Tuesday morning appointment. But I'll most likely do my trigger shot that night :) Until then I'm praying that the rest of my follies grow and the ones that are big stay put and keep being rock stars. I'm believing for 20ish eggs and around 12-15 to be fertilized.

I'm so excited and grateful that everything is going so well. With many bumps in the road over the past 22 months if feels awesome to have smooth sailing. We feel so at peace with all of this and that God's hand is over all of it.

2 comments:

  1. Omg girl! I got so nervous for you watching the video. I closed my eyes when you went to poke lol. I love your shirt! You are a total rock star. Praying this works for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks Kristy! I was so nervous and as soon as I did the video I felt much better. Thanks for the prayers, dear ((hugs))

      Delete