Friday, July 6, 2012

Baby E Cocktail

It arrived today!!!! Stim day 1 is this Sunday night :D I'm so thankful that I'm on a low dose of everything. This is nothing compared to what a lot of IVF women go through. This will be a walk in the park (but please don't remind me that I said that in about 8 days when I've had enough shots and bloated belly).

                    {sorry for the bad camera phone shot...I was kind of shaky}

We are so excited and giddy. Ok maybe I'm the only giddy one, that probably isn't the right word to describe Josh lol. Lots of fun things are happening in our house. We finally got our awesome numbers posted on our house and Josh and his dad are now remodeling/updating our half bathroom downstairs! This is something we've wanted to do for years but now that I really need that bathroom while on bed rest it's getting fixed. The toilet was broken but the whole bathroom needed updated. It's going to look awesome, I can't wait for the finished product. We're hoping to get it done this weekend. I'm going to paint tonight then Josh and Tim are going to do all the real work tomorrow.

I'll post before and after photos when we're finished. I'll also post photos of our house numbers.

Oh I almost forgot. In case anyone was curious, today's appointment went great. Nurse Jane called and said "you're blood work is perfect, right where we want to see it" ::huge smile:: My ovaries were nice and suppressed (well as suppressed as they can be for PCOS ovaries) and everything looked really good. It's been a really great day. I'm finally starting to feel better as far as my blood sugar goes and I have more energy. I'm still eating a ton of protein and high fiber which may be why I'm feeling better.

Ok, off to tear down some wallpaper...wish me luck.



2 comments:

  1. Very exciting, Bran! I am so thrilled to hear everything looks good :) Good luck with the remodel. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!!! Keep us updated on how everything goes! :)

    ReplyDelete