Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Trigger Baby!!!!!!!!!


My appointment went awesome this morning. I have tons of beautiful follicles that should hold my beautiful and healthy eggs. My nurse didn't spend a lot of time inspecting my ovaries because I was in some discomfort. I'm *bloated* and I have a good reason :)

My estrogen today was 4,917!!!! This would explain a lot of symptoms that I'm having that many of you may not care to hear about ;) Other than that I'm doing very well. Josh and I both are happy that I haven't had any major mood swings or craziness. Go me.

Tonight I took my Lupron trigger shot at 9:45. This will tell my body to release my eggs after 35ish hours. So Dr. G is going to retrieve those precious eggs at 8:45 am this Thursday morning. Here is information on how the egg retrieval works in case you're curious. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to take a break because I was instructed to take 4 antibiotics after my Lurpon shot. Well I just threw up...a lot. I don't know if it's because I haven't eaten in a few hours or if that was just too many pills for my stomach. Regardless...throwing up with very swollen ovaries is no fun. Off to bed now.

6 comments:

  1. yay! Great news (except for the throwing up part). :) Can't believe you're already so close to ER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it either, Denay. It's super exciting!

      Delete
  2. I am so excited for you! Good luck with the ER tomorrow. And boo for throwing up :( I hope you are feeling better this morning. p.s. thank you SO MUCH for the package of goodies. You are the sweetest <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome!!! Glad you got it before the sweet guy comes. I just loved that little music box :)

      Delete
  3. So sorry you got sick. Hope you're feeling better today! Can you believe this?? It's getting so close. I'm dreaming about sweet little grandchildren. Have the quilt picked out already! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to have our very own baby quilts...that makes me smile :)))

      Delete